Saturday 22 June 2013

Nail Art Brushes


I had gone for a long time without any nail art brushes so I thought it was finally the time to purchase some. I bought a pack of three for £2.50 with free delivery from Amazon which was an amazing price. I am so glad I did because I am now able to be even more creative with my nail art without having to splash out on expensive brushes.

All three of the brushes have different sized brush lengths which is what appealed to me. It means I have a choice as to whether I want long brush strokes or a shorter brush for more detailed intricate nail art.

I used them to create my Fleck Nail Art which you can see here: http://scottishstefsnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/fleck-nail-art.html?m=1

The brushes clean well using nail varnish remover. However, if you get the varnish remover on the wooden handle of the brush it seems to take the paint off! Oops! I think that is the only downside to the brushes.

I would definitely recommend them as they are a great price and really great for nail art.

Do you use nail art brushes to create your designs?



No comments:

Post a Comment