Sunday 9 June 2013

Nail Art Dotting Tools


I decided to give my nail art dotting tools a whole post dedicated just to them because I think they are so great. I bought my dotting tools from amazon for about £3.00 which I think is a bargain for a pack of five. They are all in really nice colours with cute swirly designs on them. Each end of every dotting tool has a different sized point to help you create different types of patterns. I originally bought these tools solely for the purpose of creating polka dot patterns but they can be used for much more. I used them to help me create my Ikat print nail art and I have seen people paint little hearts with them. 

If you are considering purchasing some dotting tools I would recommend having a look on amazon. They are ridiculously good value for money and so easy to use.





No comments:

Post a Comment