Friday 21 June 2013

Fleck Nail Art


I really wanted to create something different I terms of nail art so I got out my newly purchased nail art brushes and got to work. I really loved art way back when I was at school but didn't have much time for it when I was at uni doing a non-art related degree so creating art on my nails is such a good way to be artistic again. I've called this nail art design Fleck Nail Art because I really don't know how to describe it.

Here is a guide as to how I created it:

1)Apply base coat

2)Paint your nails with 2 coats of white polish and leave to dry

3)I chose 5 different polishes to create the flecks, using the lightest colour first and the darkest colour last

4)Dip your chosen nail art brush in to a blob of your first polish and paint flecks of the polish on each of your nails

5)Repeat this process with each of the polishes wiping off your brush before each colour change

6)Apply top coat and leave to dry

This nail art design looked so pretty in real life and was a nice change. It was really fun to do too and really is quite simple. It did not take me long to create at all.

Let me know if you try this nail design out too and what you think of it:)




















2 comments: