Sunday 16 June 2013

Pastel Nail Art with Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Polish


I love my Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine polishes because they are such pretty colours. So, I decided I would try a kind of ombré/rainbow nail art design with them. The four colours I used to create this design were Dragon Fruit, Blueberry, Green Berry and Prickly Pear.

Here is a guide as to how you can create a similar nail art design:

1)Apply base coat

2)Paint your nails with two coats of white polish and leave to dry thoroughly 

3)Working on one nail at a time use make up sponges to dab on your polish and try to blend each colour together so the colours flow into one another rather than being strips of colour. You may want to use a little dab of white polish to help you to do this. I used make up sponges and eye shadow applicators to creat this design. You may also want to use tweezers to hold your sponges.

4)Once all your nails are done leave them to dry

5)Apply top coat

I really love this pretty pastel ombré/rainbow design. It is so colourful and very reminiscent of summertime.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this nail design. What colour combinations have you used to create a design like this?






















No comments:

Post a Comment