Wednesday 12 June 2013

Models Own Sunset Chillout Hed Kandi Glitter Polish


I seem to be using more and more mixed glitter polishes lately and therefore have once again been drawn to a Models Own Hed Kandi glitter polish. This time it is Sunset Chillout. Clearly trying to pretend I'm in Ibiza by painting this polish on my nails. Sunset Chillout polish looks like a rave in a bottle. There are different shapes and sizes of glitter including bigger hexagonal particles, mini circular specks of glitter and long strands of glitter. The polish has an awesome combination of blue, orange, gold, green, purple and silver glitter. It applies well and provides good coverage. You can wear it over so many different colours or layer it up on its own. I have tried it out under Barry M's Dragon Fruit Gelly Hi-Shine polish which is a pastel pink colour. This is such a nice glitter polish. I would highly recommend it.

What do you think of my Sunset Chillout glitter polish? Does anyone have a favourite Hed Kandi polish?














No comments:

Post a Comment